One Lovely Blogger Award
First of all, Thank you, Matt Matt and His Cats, who has nominated me for the One Lovely Blogger Award. It’s really sweet of you. You are a wonderful blogger and a nice person. I am not very techno-minded but I like the way you present your blog. This is the first time I have been nominated since I am in blogging childhood, right now. I loved doing this exercise of self praise. Thanks again.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Well, I can write a book on myself but you have asked for seven facts about me. So, here I go:-
- I am very ambitious, so career is a serious matter for me. But it doesn’t stop me from being a family person. If asked to choose one, I will definitely go for the latter because I trust myself that whatever the circumstances, I can create a ‘niche’ where I can achieve and fulfil my ambitions.
- I am a Great admirer of Nature, may be because I am brought up amid hills where I got the opportunity to savour each and every season; where rain means freshness and soothes the soul; Autumn is a visual treat in itself; Winter brings chilling breeze and picturesque snow laden peaks; Mountains bloom with happiness in Spring; and Summer is seen to come and go like a cherished guest.
- I love reading (I am a voracious reader). I can read anything, newspaper, magazine, novels, autobiographies and even dictionary. Just yesterday I bought three books for myself and would you believe from where? A book stall at Parent Teacher Meeting of my 3-year old daughter!
- I think more and talk less, comparatively. I have an analysing nature; I don’t make opinion based on what others say. My mind remains loaded with so many Whys and Hows? And when people give their opinions or should I say conclusions, based on little knowledge, I feel appalled. I know more but express less if I realize that person is not yet ready to take more. Being human, I too commit mistakes and learn my lessons.
- Monotonous life bores me, therefore, I keep experimenting and exploring new arena. For example, my latest achievement is obtaining my driving license. I am planning to learn how to play guitar and dance to the tunes of Salsa, some day. I love travelling and adventures thrill me, in particular.
- I try to do justice to every role of mine; as a daughter I am always concerned for my parents health; as a wife I try to contribute to happiness and contentment of my spouse; as a mother, I try to nurture my child and give her values; as a teacher, I try to not to be just a teach-er, and try to make a ‘change’ and for that I first become a ‘change’ myself (the one, I want to see in my students).
- I try to ‘live’ every moment of life to fullest and express myself: I relish food, I savour sleep, I smile often and laugh aloud, I love, care, sing, dance, read, write, frown, shout, work out…and I relax- I do whatever makes me feel ‘alive’ because I believe that we are not here to just ‘exist’; we are here to be ‘alive’.
because “ALIVE IS AWESOME…and SO AM I 🙂 !”
Finally, I again thank Matt for being so generous. Following are the names of Blogs, who according to me,deserve ‘The Lovely Blogger Award’:
- The Ninth Life
- The Span of My Hips
- Girl on the Contrary
- Extra Dry Martini
- Bright, shiny objects!
- The Flexi Foodie
- The Adventures of Fanny P.
- Naptime Writing
- Ankit Mishra
- From the Laundry Room
- Planet Bell
- Rejoice for the Day
- Rendezvous with my self..
- She makes it up…