Hurray! I have been nominated for The Liebster Award by a ‘Not-at-all silly’ friend from her Silly World. I thank her wholeheartedly and accept the award graciously.
You can visit her adorable blog [My Silly World].
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator and create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
THE QUESTIONS FOR ME ARE:
What kind of movies do you usually watch?
I am a die-hard ‘Romantic’ so you must have guessed; I love to watch ‘love stories’ of any kind as long as they deal with LOVE (Even the weird type of love story between a ‘vampire’, Edward and ‘confused’ Bella). You won’t believe if I say I watched this movie for a week…daily and then every third day for a complete month. I was so damn mesmerized by this unusual love! 🙂
What makes you happy?
“A smile on my parent’s face.” (Because I am a jolly type of person, there are many more things but this one is ace).
What is the difference between a blogger and a writer?
A writer writes but a blogger writes, reads, likes, comments, relates and above all… shares.:)
What do you do for a living?
I educate undergraduate students. (I am an Assistant Professor)
If you have job how do you manage your time in writing and work?
My work keeps me occupied from early morning to evening. I do the thinking while travelling and steal some ‘me time’ to write in-between!
Do you have a family?
Yes with God’s grace, we are a happy family of three.
Do you play any sports?
What kind of reading of blogs category wise is your favorite?
Humour, Relationships, Travel.
Do you believe in ghost?
Ha Ha…Yes! Especially after watching a horror film, then slowly the belief starts fading.
If you could be anyone who would you like to be?
I think Kate Middleton, “The Duchess”, herself.
Don’t laugh! I am just curious to know, “What are the issues for a fight between Royal Couples?
MY NOMINEES ARE:
- Saurav Adhikari
- Anshul Verma
- Nisthur Anadi
- Alma full of stars
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- What is the silliest thing you have ever done?
- What is the most romantic thing you ever did?
- Who is your best friend?
- Are you looks conscious?
- The best romantic movie according to you?
- Your best holiday destination till date?
- Do you believe in astrology?
- What are the traits that your life partner should possess?
- One thing you never told anyone?
- If you meet God on the street, what will be your reaction?
Have fun and let others know ‘a bit more of you’ J.